March 18, 2012

Save the Date quickie

Yesterday Derek and I headed up to Georgetown for a super fun save-the-date mini shoot with our wonderful photographer Kelly Cameron! She posted the sneak peeks today and they are fabulous...





I'm pretty sure Kelly was the first vendor I picked for the entire wedding. I met her back in November when my mom came to visit. My mom, Debbie (my future mother-in-law) and I went to a bridal expo in San Antonio. Of all the vendors there, Kelly made the most lasting impression of all. She is friendly, quirky, energetic, sweet and most of all, incredibly talented! Her work is absolutely amazing (which I suggest you visit kellycameron.net to see more). She has an artistic style and works very hard to capture the true personality and essence of her subjects. Aside from her amazing work, she is one of the nicest, most fun people you will ever meet. Personality is very important in a wedding photographer as you will be spending quite a bit of time with them leading up to and during the wedding. Shooting with Kelly is like hanging out with a friend! I am beyond excited to have her as our photographer. Check her out, she is truly awesome:





No comments:

Post a Comment